Morton Avenue Warehouse is serviced from the Port of Mt. Vernon on the Ohio River. We partner with Osprey Lines through the Port of New Orleans and Mt. Vernon Barge Service.
- Two piers for barge stevedoring services
- Manitowoc 3900 crawler cranes
- Loader (13,000 capacity)
- Forklift (13,000 capacity)
Freight Container and Rail Service
Our facilities provide cross docking-services for freight containers shipped domestically and internationally. Containers are unloaded and products are sorted, palletized or packaged according to customer specification before re-loading for shipment. Intermodal Service Morton Avenue Warehouse can provide drayage services to retrieve containers from intermodal yards at CSX and Norfolk Southern .
Midwest Truck Companies
- Morton Avenue Warehouse is perfectly positioned for truckload and less-than-truck load service.
- One-day truckload delivery range of 600 miles from our warehouse facilities serves 25 states.
- Second-day Less-Than-Truckload delivery range provides service to 31 states.
Semi Truck and Rail Car Expedite & Emergency Service
Morton Avenue Warehouse provides expedited emergency service for distressed shipments currently moving via truck or rail that must be diverted to our distribution center on short notice requiring special care.
- Railcars that require unloading and expedited to truckload service.
- Truckload or rail shipments that require emergency re-working due to loading error or shifting.
- Product that must be stored temporarily until a customer is able to receive it.
- Product that must be stored temporarily due to extreme weather conditions.
- Shipments that require value-added services prior to delivery such as palletizing or banding.
Trailer and Truck Parking Services
Morton Avenue Warehouse offers truck carriers the opportunity to stage their equipment in our fenced yard in cases of equipment failure, equipment switching, etc. Contact for pricing.
We provide delivery runs within our area up to 24,000 pounds per load.