Your Midwest Public Warehouse
Morton Avenue Warehouse business is handling, storing and distributing goods in a multi-tenet facility. We manage inventories, pick and ship outbound orders and offer many additional value added services.
- A public warehouse provides short or long-term storage to a variety of businesses, usually on a month-to-month basis.
- A public warehouse will generally use their own equipment and staff, however, agreements may be made where the client either buys or subsidizes equipment.
- Public warehouse fees are a combination of storage fees (per pallet or actual sq. footage), transaction handling fees (inbound and outbound) and Value Added Service fees such as Cross Docking.
- Public warehouses are most often used to supplement space requirements of a private warehouse.
- Public Warehousing term of use is defined by Article 7 of the Uniform Commercial Code as having a 30-day term.