Vision Statement: Morton Warehousing LLC is dedicated to consistent quality improvements that attract and maintain our customer base which improves our businesses. When we succeed our customers succeed.
Our Mission: To deliver business solutions to consistently meet and exceed our client’s expectations.
Business Strategy:We consistently evaluate our services and initiate necessary upgrades to maintain our reputation as a leader in quality freight handling services. Morton Avenue Warehouse works to achieve ISO status. ISO (International Standards) Certification means that we have installed and adhere to international quality standards for our business.
- Doing business since 1977
- Rail Service: 600’track with Norfolk Southern and CSX
- Intermodal Service: CSX
- Warehouse locations containing 1,000,000 square feet of dry warehouse space
- 30 loading docks handling over 100 truckloads daily
- Warehouse Inventory Software (WMS)
- Full EDI capability.
- Management of client’s Inventory Software Systems
- Forklift capacity up to 30,000 pounds
- Our fire detection and suppression equipment sports the very latest technology, and cameras 24/7 secure the entire facility.
- Evansville is located within 15 miles of the median center of the U.S.
- Trucks dispatched from Evansville reach 85 of the top 100 manufacturing counties in the U.S.
- Rail – served by CSX www.csx.com and Norfolk Southern www.nscorp.com
- River – served from the port of Mt. Vernon, IN www.portsofindiana.com
- Truck – Interstate 64 provides East-West access to Louisville, Kentucky, and St. Louis, Missouri.
- U.S. Hwy 41 provides four-lane access to Chicago and Miami, Florida.
- Interstate 69 connecting from Texas/Mexico to Canada through Evansville.